Our simple estate plan package is a basic estate plan that includes everything you would need to make sure that your estate is handled the way you want. While there are some advantages to a the advanced estate plan package, a simple estate plan should handle most of your needs. Some of the documents included in your package includes:
- Consultation: Every purchase includes a consultation with an attorney.
- Will: A will is a way of stating your wishes with what will happen to you assets when you die. With a will you can also designate a guardian for your children and who your personal representative will be.
- Power of Attorney: A power of attorney gives a person the ability to act on your behalf in case you cannot act for yourself.
- Living Will: A living will states your healthcare wishes if you become incapacitated. This also designates who is in charge of carrying out your healthcare wishes.
- Other Supporting Documents: There are several documents used to support the others including a statement of tangible personal property, and HIPPA release.