While a will is fine for many people, once you reach a certain point in life it simply makes more sense to include a revocable living trust as part of your estate plan. Using a revocable living trust can save your loved ones time and preserve more of your estate for your beneficiaries. Our advanced estate plan package includes the following.:
- Consultation: Every purchase includes a consultation with an attorney.
- Revocable Living Trust: A revocable living trust is a trust arrangement that can be used to avoid probate and save you money.
- Will: A will is a way of stating your wishes with what will happen to you assets when you die. With a will you can also designate a guardian for your children and who your personal representative will be.
- Power of Attorney: A power of attorney gives a person the ability to act on your behalf in case you cannot act for yourself.
- Living Will: A living will states your healthcare wishes if you become incapacitated. This also designates who is in charge of carrying out your healthcare wishes.
- Other Supporting Documents: There are several documents used to support the others including a statement of tangible personal property, a certificate of trust, and a HIPPA release.